1. The cherry blossoms will always be in bloom with this wooden laser cut necklace by Unpossible Cuts. Available at Esse Purse Museum & Store, essepursemuseum.com.
2. Rifle Paper Co. is the leader in stationery floral design. Each nature-inspired illustration is hand-drawn in a whimsical, feminine style. This purse-sized botanical journal has ruled pages ready to be filled. Available at Moxy Modern Mercantile, facebook.com/moxymodernmercantile.
3. Add retro appeal to your wardrobe with this 1940s celluloid flower and leaf dangle bracelet. Delicate charms hang from a brass bookchain. Bracelet and matching necklace found at Orbiting Debris Vintage inside South Main Creative, southmaincreative.com.
4. Buzz around all day with this lovely handmade bee brooch. It's made of brass with detailed, netted wings and naturally shaped pearl body and eyes. By Sarah Cavender Metalworks. Available at Esse Purse Museum & Store, essepursemuseum.com.
5. Carry the essentials in this Wonderful Mum zipper clutch by Ta-Daa House of Disaster. An abstract floral design with gold lettering really pops. A teal leather tassel and interior lined with hot pink stars add a burst of color. Available at Esse Purse Museum & Store, essepursemuseum.com.
6. Take a relaxing soak with this Lollia lavender and honey foaming bath. Treat yourself to the fresh floral fragrance as you wash the day away. Available at Bella Boutique, facebook.com/bellaboutiqueintheheights.