From the Heart
With Valentine’s Day comes pressure to find the perfect gift for your special someone, but you don’t have to drain your bank account to find something special that’s from the heart!
1. Drop love notes throughout the year with this 150-sheet notepad by Sugarboo Designs. Each page is creatively illustrated with punny sayings, insightful quotes, lovely proverbs and general sweet sentiments. Available at Box Turtle, Little Rock, shopboxturtle.com.
2. Pay it forward and give a lovely sentiment with a necklace by Giving Key. This company based out of Los Angeles employs those transitioning out of homelessness. The shiny gold toned key is stamped with the word “Love” and hangs low on a 27-inch chain. Available at E. Leigh’s, Little Rock, eleighs.com.
3. The King’s Pad by Jon Hart Design is the perfect masculine place to keep notes or leave notes for your loved ones. The super thick notepad is tied into its leather binding, and easy to refill once you run out of paper. The leather sheath comes in many colors with optional monogramming. Available at The Full Moon, Little Rock, thefullmoonlittlerock.com.
4. This hanging wall vase is the perfect spot to display a lovely dried arrangement from the garden. It’s handmade by artist Lisa Crews, and features a heart in an earthy shade of red topped with a fiery crown. There’s space to fill the heart with a handful of your favorite flora. Available at Gallery 26, Little Rock, gallery26.com.
5. You’ve got a heart of gold and this beautiful heart-shaped tray is the perfect place to set your trinkets. The hollowed-out interior features a stunning gold leaf that really shines. Available at Box Turtle, Little Rock, shopboxturtle.com.
6. That special someone will want to translate your Love Language with this lovely card that reads, “Con cada beso que me das, yo te amo más y más,” which means “With every kiss you give me, I love you more and more.” It features a hand-drawn illustration by Little Rock artist Erin Lorenzen. It’s sweet, colorful and from the heart. Available at Gallery 26, Little Rock, gallery26.com.
7. The best chocolate comes in small batches! This box of assorted chocolate-coated caramels is perfect for the chocoholic in your life. They are made using organic, high-quality and fine flavor cacao here in Little Rock, and are absolutely indulgent! Available at Izard Chocolate, Little Rock, izardchocolate.com.