Father's Day Finds
By Amy Gordy Photography by Brian Chilson
1. “The Greatness of Dads” is filled with beautiful photography and quotes that capture the essence of being a dad. Get a glimpse into the fatherhood of celebrities like Mick Jagger, Muhammad Ali, Cary Grant and more, with sentiments and photos from their children. Available at Domestic Domestic, Little Rock.
2. If Dad’s perfect evening includes a ballgame then he’ll love this 47 Brand LR Travelers adjustable cap. Co-branded with—and only available at—Rock City Kicks or Old Heights Corner Store, Little Rock.
3. Stylish, handcrafted and quality items are hard to find. Help Dad accessorize with this handmade leather and brass belt by American Native of Fayetteville. Available at americannativegoods.com.
4. The outdoorsy dad will put this functional and beautiful handcrafted hatchet by Sanborn Canoe Company to good use. The feather etching and painted handle make it stand out in the tool shed. Available at Domestic Domestic, Little Rock.
5. Keep it hot, cold and classic in this Stanley stainless steel thermos. The timeless design is just like what Grandpa used to carry, and is a dad rite-of-passage. The double wall vacuum insulation keeps things hot for 24 hours, cold for 24 hours and iced for 120 hours. Available at Eggshells Kitchen Co., Little Rock.
6. Is Dad a coffee afficianado? He’ll be able to grind out the perfect cup with this hand-built Red Rooster coffee grinder. Grab a bag of his favorite whole beans to go with it. Available at Eggshells Kitchen Co., Little Rock.
7. Traveling is hard on Dad. Upgrade him to first class with this Carry on Cocktail Kit. It comes with all the fixings to create the perfect Old Fashioned while he flies the friendly skies. Available at Eggshells Kitchen Co., Little Rock. 8. New Balance has the trendy “dad shoe” market cornered. The classic design is comfortable and sporty, and leather accents give them a “day-to-night” versatility. This pair is the 770 Model in the Lucem Hafnia color scheme. Available at Old Heights Corner Store, Little Rock.
9. Argyle has never looked so good as on this pair of Arkansocks. The blue and brown state pattern gives these socks a local flair. Available at Old Heights Corner Store, Little Rock.