Inject some Halloween spirit with these spooky and kooky party, costume and decor ideas
1. This Melissa & Doug mermaid costume with a flared tail and seashell tiara is perfect for any kid who would love to trade in their legs for a set of fins. Available at The Wonder Place, Little Rock, thewonderplace.com.
2. Make trick-or-treating easy with a Two's Company glow-in-the-dark Halloween bag. Available at Rhea Drug, Little Rock, 501-663-4131.
3. Whether you are serving mocktails or cocktails, these 2-liter bottle labels will put a little more spook in your drink. Package includes four labels. Available at Party City, partycity.com.
4. Your living room will be spook-tacular with this soft, felt decorative pillow. It's 11-by-11 inches and unbelievably soft. Available at Pottery Barn Kids, potterybarnkids.com.
5. Make your jack-o'-lantern stand apart with these fun Pumpkin Buck Teeth. Just carve a big smile and stick in the teeth for a funny grin! Available at Party City, partycity.com